Soon-to-be Husbands George Fesser and Juan Carlos Garcia-Lavin Ask for Donations to the Commission Instead of Wedding Gifts
July 25, 2013
New York, NY, July 25th 2013 - We would like to congratulate George Fesser and Juan Carlos Garcia-Lavin on their upcoming nuptials. Both have been amazing friends and dedicated supporters of the Latino Commission on AIDS.
|George & Juan Carlos in Machu Pichu. Summer 2009.|
George and Juan honor us by making the Commission a part of their special day and requesting, in lieu of gifts, that friends and family make a contribution to help the Commission continue our valuable work in addressing HIV&AIDS in our communities.
Please make your donations in honor of this incredible couple. On behalf of the Latino Commission on AIDS staff and board - Thank You to George and Juan for including us in your special day and for being committed in every part of your lives to helping those affected by HIV&AIDS.
We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
• Looking Back at 2013: The Commission in Pictures
December 17, 2013
• World AIDS Day: Getting to Zero
December 03, 2013
• Univision Presents: Critical Condition: An inquisitive young explores Obamacare
December 02, 2013
• Baila Society's Closing Performance at Bailando por Una Causa
November 01, 2013
• The Commission. Who we are. What we do.
August 01, 2013
• Guillermo Chacon at CNN en Español Discussing the Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Latinos
July 23, 2013
• Honoring the Lives of Antonio Lopez and Juan Ramos
March 22, 2013
• The Commission's Best Pictures of 2012
December 31, 2012
• Ten Year Anniversary of National Latino AIDS Awareness Day (NLAAD)
October 15, 2012
• The Latino Commission On AIDS Supports The Launch Of The Oraquick® In-Home HIV Test
October 10, 2012