World AIDS Day: Getting to Zero
December 03, 2013
New York, NY, December 3rd, 2013 - The past Sunday 1st of December was World Aids Day. Every 20 seconds a person in the world contracts HIV. With such alarming statistics, the campaign "Getting to ZERO" (Zero new infections, Zero discrimination, Zero AIDS related deaths) aims to achieve this "Zero" goal. Attached is an educational infographic. The interactive page can be seen by clicking in the graphic.
Click image to open interactive version (via Ammo).
• The Commission in Pictures, Looking Back at 2014
December 23, 2014
• Issue Brief: Trans Populations and HIV: Time to End the Neglect
June 21, 2014
• Important Report on LGBT Latino Older Adults
April 23, 2014
• Looking Back at 2013: The Commission in Pictures
December 17, 2013
• Univision Presents: Critical Condition: An inquisitive young explores Obamacare
December 02, 2013
• Baila Society's Closing Performance at Bailando por Una Causa
November 01, 2013
• The Commission. Who we are. What we do.
August 01, 2013
• Soon-to-be Husbands George Fesser and Juan Carlos Garcia-Lavin Ask for Donations to the Commission Instead of Wedding Gifts
July 25, 2013
• Guillermo Chacon at CNN en Español Discussing the Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Latinos
July 23, 2013
• Honoring the Lives of Antonio Lopez and Juan Ramos
March 22, 2013